Friday, February 6, 2009

APAD#2



I've been busy the past week with car shopping taking up every waking moment i had with it. So I haven't been shooting at all and neglecting this space as well. Good news, got a new car, well new for me. '07 vw rabbit. I am excited yes!! So here's a posting for earlier in January. I'll post some old stuff that hasn't been put up here until I get caught up and shooting again. My brother in law has studio space and offered me to use it for portraits and such. I'm taking him up on the offer and I was there today testing out his lights and his set up. I'll post some funny pics of my nephews and niece soon.

I'll get back in a regular flow here real soon. It's well needed BTW.

Thanks to Josh for the real kick in the pants to get back to posting regularly too. I need that every now and again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car! I am glad that you are getting to it, I think this should be fun...

Unknown said...

yeah it will be fun.... thanks again......

ChasMoore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.