Sunday, September 11, 2011

Marisa & Eric | Willow Springs, Wheaton, Illinois | 8-27-11

Eric & Marisa's wedding was a wonderful great day. I am so honored they asked me to be a part of their special day. The weather was great, no hiccups. Getting into LT, our high school, turned out better than I originally thought it would be. The reception was great. It was my second time shooting in the Danada House and it such a great place to photograph. The landscape was beautiful and again the sun was helpful











































































































You know it's a very good, awesome wedding when the next day as you are leaving the hotel, the bride asks you how you feel about trash the dress shoots.






More to come....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice work. I love 6, 13, 30, and the lens flare vertical of them out at the garden. Can't wait to see the trash the dress photos.