Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Brazil #15 Rio/Favela Tour II

So, as I've been editting these photos and posting them, I've been listening to music that has felt and inspired Brazil/Brasil in me. It's been amazing and great. The amazing thing about a huge a** hard drive is that you have no idea what music you have most of the time. Once coming back, I put Brasil into my search and came up with these great tracks from Madlib that I had and had no idea i had. They are amazing and great.








Photo by Krissy.







































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

that sounds like a cool way to edit. maybe i should start listening to the Black-Eyed Peas while I edit weddings...

I love the photo of the guy in the red soccer shirt. So many layers. And the last one of the fisherman is hot.

I wish I could have went with you.